Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: selling all cards 20-50% of bv

selling all cards 20-50% of bv

i have cards of nearly every player from the early 90's-present, and am looking to get rid of them to focus on collecting only mj lebron carmelo and 03-04 authentix cards. i don't want to trade unless it's for the authentix. i have tons of regular set cards, inserts, au/gu. lemme know who you want and most likely i will sell for 25-40%, maybe a little less, maybe a little more, but no more than 50% of book. thanks for looking.
    brandon

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have over 50 jordan cards. no auto's or gu, but 2 numbered. Also have quadruple of iverson, webber, tmac, francis. Give me your link.
    Chase

sorry, but i said i only want to trade for 03-04 authentix. i'm trying to sell my cards, not get more.

i want all jason richardson, latrell sprewell, and TJ ford gu/auto/#ed. PLMK and the prices
    Matt

looling for all Karl Malone, Tracy McGrady, and Josh Howard GU/Auto/#d. got a jordan #d and melo and lebrons. plmk what you got of the above players.

uclarox i have some miles and iverson cards i could trade you for the quad jersey, i'll have to get a list ready though.

lmk what you have for sale and how much its hard to buy things with out knowing that

hey i like your kg jersey card
    have some insert from authentix
    and an mj insert bv 18

deveandepot, just give me a wantlist and i'll tell you what i have of the players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast