Question has anyone ever seen this card? (2nd try)

I can not find this card listed anywhere at all... can someone tell me what the book value would be? I will try to attach a scan of the front & back of the card, but I have not been able to figure out how to resize it, so it might not work. I can email it to you if you want to see it. I have been able to find 1990 collector's edge t3 cards, but not the preview card, or any T3 for Mike Alstott. The card number is MA. Thanks for any help!

Im not sure I havent been able to obtain much info on these either. I do know they are 2000 T3 preview or promo cards I have a red foil version of Brian Urlacher #d xx/50 thats a preveiw from the same set. I havent been able to find much info on this card though so lmk if you hear anything.

Tjanks,
    Ryan

I am really interested in finding a book value as I have 686 of this card... heck, I might have all of them for all I know... got them off ebay from a store that was closing, or so they said. Anyway, if anyone knows anything please let me know.

Thanks!! Ashleigh

I found the prices from the 2000 Collector's Edge T3 Previews set, but they were all rookies from 2000... no veterans (Alstott) were listed.

BamaFan - You're Urlacher/50 has a BV of $25