Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    strongdude85

Question Who is this guy????HELP

I have a 2001 Donruss Elite Status Card #ered /4. Its of a guy named Reggie White. Its not the legendary DE, its a RB for the Jets it says on the card. Anyone know who this guy is or collect him? thanks. That card is a super rare rookie if anyone is interesetd. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smiley92271's Items on eBay

Not interested in the card, but he was a 2001 undrafted free agent that was picked up by the Jets and I believe he is now on the Packers roster.

strongdude85
    Thanks for the help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

I'm interested in it. What do you want for it?

strongdude85
    what do you have to offer? how much do you want to trade for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

Was this an insert you got out of a pack? I'd just like to make sure before trading for it. If it is out of a pack, It's worth about $25 according to the Tuff Stuff Price Guide.

strongdude85
    WEll, i dont wanna trade it at 25 sorry. Its numbered to 4, so i dont see why it can be priced. let me kniow I bought it off ebay, not out of pack, Its not an insert, its a parrallel, Its called Status.

SCF Rewards
    Country

strongdude85 - just for your info. On Beckett on-line, anything under 10 is not priced do to it being so scarce. Your card is listed, but it doesn't have a set price.

strongdude85
    ok, so what would you estimate its value at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking at the prices of cards numbered between 10 and 18 for a player who is a yearly free agent or didn't make a team. People of his stature were booking at $20.00. So since it is numbered to only 4. I would guess between $25.00 and $35.00.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast