Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is anyone still offering stuff they don't want for free? I'll gladly pay shipping for any cards you feel like getting rid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jnell22's Items on eBay

I have some in all 4 sports. Let me know what you want and I will put a box together.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

I have 80's-early 90's baseball broken out into teams. I have some 200ct boxes I can send out delivered for $6.25. PM works best... Thanks
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM Sent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking for base Topps baseball 2012-present. Also looking for any minor league cards (Bowman, prizm, etc.) 2012-present. No paypal, cash ttm. I send first.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bobbyjohn1135's Items on eBay

Cubsfan38--Just tried to send you a message and it says your box is full, so private message me your wantlist or what set you want to start first. I have tons of the cards you mentioned above and will give you a good price. lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still looking for Baseball cards 2012-present

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone around the St. Louis to Springfield, IL area close to I-55? Looking for unwanted base to make more packs to giveaway to local kids. I package them in team bags to giveaway.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hi Everyone -

I have a lot of 3000 base cards from 2000 to 2016 - Mainly Upper Deck and Topps brands (but with plenty of other brands - Donruss, Pacific, Tristar, etc) - securely packed up in a Large Priority Mail Flat Rate Box (Shipping = $18+) and ready to go! Plenty of unlisted and semistars included! Great for set-builders, team-collectors, TTM/IP enthusiasts, or anyone who likes a large box of cards cheap!

I am looking for $23.00 via Cash, Check, or MO. or $24.00 via Paypal.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast