Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 LastLast
    Please Note - Sturgeon will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

If anyone decides to get rid of base allen and ginter, goodwin champs, gypsy, archives or heritage. I would be interested in a box or two. Thanks
    Have interest in Bobby Doerr (baseball) , Patrick Willis (football), Kobe Bryant. (Basketball) anything that might catch my eye. My nephew likes Bronco's players, Saquan barkley and other random star players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jnell22's Items on eBay

If anyone decides to get rid of base allen and ginter, goodwin champs, gypsy, archives or heritage. I would be interested in a box or two. Thanks

I have about 150 to 200 Topps Heritage I would be willing to sell or trade. I also know I have some Allen & Ginter and Archives that I could add. Not a lot, but some. I also have a little basketball and some football I am looking to move.

If we traded I am looking for Tigers Topps Gold and Bowman baseball from most years except the early 90’s.

Let me know.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Cardinals Chicago Cubs
    Twitter: @jtm3711 See jtm_3151's Items on eBay

Looking to get rid of team lots for just price of shipping

Looking to downsize some team lots

Hey everyone,

I am trying to get rid of most of my collection. I have organized my cards into 200-500ish team card lots. There are not super great cards in there, but some pretty decent stuff (from the 70's, junk wax era, and last few years; some star and HOF players, some good rookies from both current and past). I would guess (total guess) that the book value for each team lot ranges anywhere from $20-30 (e.g., Marlins) to more like $200-$300. I do not want to charge anything other than shipping (probably $5 to $20). I just want the lots to go to someone's PC, so please only message me if that is the case (just going on trust on this one). If you have any interest, just PM me which team you are interested in and I will send you details. I would prefert just keep it to one team per person.

Thanks, Thad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

Would interested in doing this Have many team lots for sale. Baseball Football and Hockey . Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me if you're interested in bulk 2020 Topps update or 2020-2021 Upper Deck Series 1!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Team lots for sale
    texas rangers
    miami marlins
    arizona diamondbacks
    colorado rockies
    kansas city royals
    toronto blue jays
    baltimore oriolles
    san diego padres
    minesota twins
    cleveland indians
    tampa bay rays
    philadelphia phillies
    st louis cardinals
    seattle mariners

philadelphia eagles
    arizona cardinals
    houston texans
    kansas city chiefs
    minesota vikings
    green bay packers
    tennesee titans
    jacksonville jaguars
    miami dolphins
    atlanta falcons
    seattle seahawks
    indianpolis colts

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in a mix lot of football and baseball if anyone has one for sale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres
    COMC Cards For Sale

Question Any status updates?

I'll definitely buy if this is still running. Need base 84-92, no UD if possible. Please advise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll definitely buy if this is still running. Need base 84-92, no UD if possible. Please advise.

I have base from 84-94 (more on 88-94) of baseball and football (no UD). Not asking for much except postage (will be using Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes) and a couple of bucks. LMK if interested and if you want doubles/triples. Will take Paypal F/F. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for a lot of base Jays players

I just posted this on the buy section but thought it would be worth seeing if anyone had a ton of Toronto Blue Jays.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...Blue-Jay-cards

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 LastLast