Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am looking to trade for any UGA players.

If any body has any Georgia players cards,I am wanting to trade.I cant pay cash because i've spent arond $700 on cards the past 2 weeks and my mom is not happy about that so trades only.Any card,I dont care if I already have it, I'll still trade for it. I don't have a list and I problably wont make one, so just tell me what you collect and I'll look around for it. Sorry to have so many requests but oh,well. thanks.

could you list some players you are wanting? It would be a lot easier to do.
    Thanks

another question... are u looking for people tzht went to georgia or people with actuall georgia jerseys on?

any and all georgia players, UGA jerseys or not. thanks

Shandi: I like any UGA players, but I like Champ Bailey,Hines Ward and Robert Edwards in particular with Robert Edwards being my favorite.I'll trade jerseys and autos for base cards if I have to(preferably for other autos and jereys if any one has any, but if no one does than I guess I'll have to).Ther are a ton of UGA players in the NFL so everyone who has bought like 2 packs of cards in their lfe should have some UGA players. I usually get 1or 2 Georgia players every 2-3 packs.So if you buy alot of packs you've got to have some UGA players.I have about 15 or so jerseys and about 25 autos I can trade. I know the Todd Bouman fan has 2 really good UGA cards and if you want to trade then lets do it, befor I trade all my cards away.

2003 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Gold Refractors 124 Terrence Edwards

BV $15

I'll give you a kobe bryant ultra rookie for it, Do you want to trade?

Terrence Rocks!! He is going to be better than Marvin Harrison,just watch.Sorry this is not about trading but,oh well

Originally posted by 99presspass
    I'll give you a kobe bryant ultra rookie for it, Do you want to trade?

Sure, Ill do that trade.. is the Kobe in good shape?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast