Thread: I have a priceing qwestion.

Question I have a priceing qwestion.

A few months back i was at a card show and decided to buy a cheep box. i bought a box of upperdeck mvp baskettball. I didn;t realy think i would pull anything great. But I did. besides a lebron rookie i pulled a few cool incerts but the Mojo would be a mvp monumental moments amare stoudemire #erd 5 out of 5. i don;t know but i belive the platinum's are numberd out of 5 but im not sure. I tryied to lookup the mvp stuff on beckett free price thing but i can;t even find anything in upperdeck mvp. maybe im doing it wrong but i haven;t found anything about this card or even a price range for it. I also know some people would be consider this a 1/1 but opinions verry on that subject. I would just like to know a price range if there is one. thanks.

Beckett does not price cards # /25 or less but should hold data for that card in there database. The card is the platinum version. The card is not a 1/1 because it does not say 1/1 but as you stated lots of people have different views on this subject. Beckett will say a 1/1 is only a card with 1/1 printed on it. All other cards are just the called the last serial # card like yours, # to a players jersey # ect. If I had to place a value on this card high BV would be between $75-$100 and you could sell it in the open market for between $25-$30. I will talk to my programmers and researches and should have this card priced and listed in my company's database by the end of today (more on this later but I first must secure the data.
    HAPPY COLLECTING AND CONGRATS ON A HUGE PULL!

Okay more info: The Bad News: Beckett does not have this card in there database nor do they price. The Good News: My company does have this card in there database and does price it.
    ALL YOU HAVE TO DO:
    Step 1: Click on the link below:
    http://www.hynding.com/tcca/index.php
    Step 2: In the search box on the right hand side of the page type:
    MVP or Platinum or Amare etc.
    Step 3:
    Click on the grey box next to the search box that has 3 dots ...
    Step 4:
    Enjoy the data

If you ever trade or sell this card please keep us posted as to the value realized. Also if you need anymore sets priced, checklists or cards evaluated please just let me know.
    Last edited by mfweiland; 05-24-2004 at 09:48 PM.

thanks for the info. If i were to sell this i would hope to get more than 25 to 30 for it lol. but you never know. I have notice your trying to put the set together if you would like i still have i belive all the cards i pulled in the box still and would list what i have if you would like anything i have. i mostlikly would only keep my bron rookie and the stoudemire. lmk