Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Do you guys think UD Mask is worth buying?

Do you guys think that 02/03 UD Mask is worth buying?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I think it looks like a quality set. Especially if you get a signed mask, but the goaltender cards are nice. GUs a plenty :)

yea there are a lot of nice GU cards also some nice SP rookies. I just bought an Inner box onlyt without the actually mask part.

Yea dude the masks are sick though! Inner boxes are decent.. how much did you pay?

i got the inner box for a pretty good deal on ebay i think. It only cost me 47 with shipping

I certanlly hope so. I'll be lookin for some sweet serial #'ed rookies too!

I want a Vincent Lecavalier card from that set... do you think that you will get him? If you do, i will trade you some stuff for him.

Mask is a great set for the thrifty box breaker. When i start to run out of fun money I will be turning to them.

I dunno i will let you know what i pull. I put a box breakdown up in the forum. I want a Roy game jersey

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast