Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Cards at Toys R Us in case

Does anybody know why at Toys R us there are 2 boxes of cards in one plastic case thing. For example, there was an honor 20 dollar box but then there was a baseball 20 dollar box with it. You cant take the boxes out. Does anyone know if you have to buy them together? Or are they 20 dollars for the whole thing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think its to prevent people from opening and stealing stuff.

You have to ask one of the people who work there to open up the plastics cases to get the box that you want.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

the price is whatever is marked on the box. A store employee will open them up and get you the box you want. They are not sold together just protected from theft/damage together.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See KnightsCards's Items on eBay

I bought a couple boxes @ toys r us like a month ago and that's exactly what the person who opened the case said to me. i guess theres to many kids opening them up and leaving the trash (inserts) behind lol