Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

McGwire GUed? Anyone have any for CC?

I am looking for McGwire ODDBALL game used cards that range from $20 to $50 BV. ODDBALL, meaning not the common ones sold on ebay every other day. I am also willing to pay part with CC and trade. If anyone one has McGwire game used cards that book over $100, I would be willing to trade from my website or buy at the right price.
    LMK what ya have.
    Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.freewebs.com/bbcards4sale2/
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 05-27-2004 at 12:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Just a thought for you... I don't think anyone would be willing ti give up a Big Mac gu'd for CC, especially only 224. I've seen $10 -$15 gu'd go in old auctions of much lesser players for more than that. I saw you are pretty new & just thought I'd share some past experience.

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate the help. I readjusted my original post, I thought I wrote it up the correct way, but then reread it and said opps.
    If you could also help me with the feedback end, I would appreciate it. I have sold a few items and haven't left or received feedback.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 05-27-2004 at 01:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To leave feedback just click on the person's "profile" button at the bottom of any post they made. Then you will be able to click the 2 drop down menus for leaveing feedback. The first is for buyer, seller, or trade. The second is for positive, neutral, or negative. You can leave a messageabout the trade in the box to the left of the "go" button. When you are finished, click that go button to leave the feedback. I hope my explaination makes sense.

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

That explanation works fine, now how do I receive my feedback from those people that I dealt with?
    Sorry about being a pest, but it's really good to have this information from someone who knows.
    Again, thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You'll have to send those people a pm & ask them if they could give you the feedback for your deal. Most folks that have been here for awhile will automatically do it after receivingtheir cards. Somethimes people just forget. I've found that I friendly reminder usually does the trick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK, thank you, will do.
    I appreciate all your help.
    LMK if you need something and I'll work something out with you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're welcome, it's no big deal with the help. If you have something I need from any of the players listed in my signature, I'd love to trade with you. LMK

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right now I am looking for McGwire and Mattingly game used cards. Also any oddball McGwire cards. I do have some of those players you are looking for, mainly: Ken Griffey Jr. and J.D. Drew. Also you can check out my website: http://www.freewebs.com/bbcards4sale2/
    I have lots of cards and am really trying to make more room, that is why I am selling off alot of cards for so cheap.
    LMK if you have something I need or you need.
    Thanks.