Selling LeBron James Sweet Shot Jersey

Like most on here, need to sell a few cards in order to buy a few more. =)

If you see anything on my page that interests you, please just make an offer.

LeBron James Sweet Shot Jersey is up for sell (pic on my page under the misc page).

Thanks for looking!

*_bledsoe11_*

Hey, lmk if you like anything on my site, esp my football!

I also have a 2000 Score "Rookie Reprint" Drew Bledsoe Autograph #/50 that was Redeemed by me personally and is extremely rare, I havent seen any others that have been redeemed, I have been holding on to it since its basically a PC card for me, but for the right offer I may let it go, Im mainly looking for a high $$$ Auto in return, but will entertain other offers of RCs as well. BV on it is currently $100, but I am looking for slightly more since it was a redemption and I have not seen any to date.

LMK,
    -Paul

BTW (PM me to get a quicker response!)

Are you talking about the Hoops..Raptor.UNC Jersey? If so...then no. BV$100

I dont know how you missed my post??!?!?!? or maybe your not interested?!?!?!?!?

paul06901-Yes, I'm interested in that card, would love to have it...but not sure I have anything for trade right now for it. You can check my site and see if anything interests you.

need the lebron jersey. check my site to see if there is anything that interests you.