Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to buy soe new boxes -- opinions please

Guys, I want to buy some boxes of stuff I havent opened yet... so that would exclude the following:

02-03:
    SP Auth, SP Game Used, SPX, MASK, UD SER 1 & 2, CROWN ROYALE, PACIFIC EXCLUSIVE, PACIFIC CALDER, UD ROOKIE UPDATE, UD PREMIER, TOPPS, BOWMAN YOUNGSTARS, PACIFIC

WHAT ELSE IS GOOD FROM THIS YEAR?

BAP Signature Series is great, if you like goalies BAP Between the Pipes is incredible, if you don't care for goalies then go with Signature Series. You've gotten a lot of boxes!

THis is funny....I pay $35 for a box of RETAIL 00-01 Revolution at stores but Dave's Card World has HOBBY boxes for $23.

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Yeah i forgot to list that. I have opened plenty of those... I went out and ended up buying a box of 99-00 SPX and 99-00 Black Diamond and idnt get a whole lot out of them except a SPX Curtis Joseph Radiance /100 and a SPX Taylor Pyatt Auto'd RC.

hmmm well i'm not to sure what boxes are left for you! lol i haven't opened to many boxes but i am starting to buy some now.

you could get a box on new pacific when they come out on the 14th of july?

I would like to buy a box of the new titanium but I cant seem to find anyone that has it.

Well I went onto Daves Card World and ordered a box of the titanium.. should get here in 2 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast