Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check out this 04 Leaf 2nd Edition box break!! MOOOOJOOOO!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but the modem went boom in my CPU when we had Lightning hit the phone lines.

Anyhow, I got this box yesterday and man was I STOKED after I bought this!!

I got 6 different Exibits inserts, a few red press proofs and Rookies, a Rickie Weeks Leaf Gold Rookie and then I got these beauties I am gonna tell ya about right now!

I got a Players Collection Mike Mussina GU jersey from the Orioles and now the MOJOS of the Box, yes MOJOS meaning more than one MOJO!!!

Blue Press Proof Roger Clemens #001/100 (MOJO)

Clean-Up Crew card of the Blue Jays with Vernon Wells, Carlos Delgado and Josh Phelps. Why is this mojo you ask?
    Because it is the GU version with a triple GU jersey card. The Wells and Delgado are white and the Phelps is blue. Why is this mojo? I forgot to mention it is #4/5 IN THE WORLD!!!!

I was so excited because the regular Clean-Up Crew inserts are 1:73 packs so to yank this was amazing!!

See the scans below of the front and back!!!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

That Triple GU is a SWEET lookin card! Congrats!!

Thanks Guys. I checked eBay to see if any other of them from any other team have been listed to see a value but nothing in any of my searches.

I saw some of the series 1 cards #/50 but only the series 2 are #/5.

the clean up crew is mad HOT
    dont know about the press proofs and how they sell.. but if they sell good A clemens card #ed 1 should get some cash (*if you're selling lol) or can get you a nice card for your collection :)

but ne way nice breaks

Originally posted by rice80fan2
    Thanks. I am gonna throw them on eBay and see how they do.
    what is id on ebay . i mi ght be interest in carlos delgado
    carol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast