Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Send me all of your want lists

Send me all of your want lists

hello to everyone. I just picked up a 60,000 card collection and it is loaded. I am looking to break down the vintage, regular issues, inserts and Rookies. I would like to try and help with everyone's wantlists. In return I am selling at 20% for the most part.

I am breaking down player lots
    ( superstars $0.25 each, Stars $0.20 and team lots which include the superstars for only $0.15 each).

This collection is 90% 1999-2004 and about 10% 1965-1977.

Team lots will consist of every rookie, insert, vintage, regular issue, sp, parallel or other card I have. I would think that there are easily over 1,000 of each baseball team, over 700 of each football team and a handfull of basketball.

I am also selling these cards individually. Therefor any requests for individual cards made before team/player requests will be granted. but after a team or player is requested I will not sell any of those cards individually.

Please feel free to email me your current wantlists from any sets and or any questions you may have.

ps. the vintage cards are in nrmt condition, this guy not only took great care of his cards, but he only bought the best.

I will trade in my favor for common nobody game used. I pick up game used for @$1ea online and although selling is my number 1 priority, I will consider the above though.

Hello, I currently do not have any craker jack cards available. However I have printed out your list and if I come across any I will let you know. Thanks

Any Brett Myers, Chase Utley or Barry Zito?

do you have any 2002 Topps Traded/Topps Chrome Traded/Traded Gold/Topps Chrome Traded Refractors/Topps Chrome Traded Chrome Black Refractors. I am going to try and put the entire set together for this one and still need quite a few. Check my web for wants if you have time. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast