Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JayWill and Dahntay wanted!

JayWill and Dahntay wanted!

If you feel stuck with some JayWill's that might be worthless, I'd be happy to trade you for them. He's still my Fav regardless of if he comes back or not.

Also, looking for nice Dahntay Jones cards.

(And keep me in mind when you get Luol Deng or Chris Duhon in the near future!) Thanks! -Jason

Hey I have a Dahntay Auto RC and a Triple Dimensions RC #/1999, plus a Deshaun Foster Rookie Masks GU Mask, plus some other jerseys and autos you might be interested in.

Im interested in your Mcgwire Topps RC

LMK!
    -paul

I've already got the Foster Mask card and I may have the Dahntay Auto, what brand is it? LMK what the other Autos and JSY's are too, when you get the chance. I have a Nowitzki GU on my site in case you're interested. Talk to you soon! -Jason

Check my trade list and see if you like anything on there from those players and lmk if you wanna trade, thnxs

Knight - the only one that I saw was the Matrix Triple w/ Jones on it. Is that to small of a deal to make a trade? LMK, thanks! -Jason

I collect Dwyane Wade as you can see lol, so if you have anything of him you wanna trade it's cool, if not then look at my sig and see the teams i collect and lmk, thnxs

The dahntays are listed on my site. take a look and see if theres anythign else you can use too.

I already have that dirk unfortunately.

LMK what bv your looking for in trade for the mcgwire.

-Paul

I couldn't find the Dahntay Auto on your site but, here's a list of a few that I found. (Not including the Dahntay SN which I definantly want)
    03/04 SPx "Winning Combos" Carlos Boozer/Chris Mihm (Dual Black Warm-Up)
    98/99 Fleer Brilliants RCs: (BLUE) -Roshown McCloud
    2003 Hot Prospects Hee Seop Choi RC (Jersey) #0706/1250
    2003 Fleer Rookies & Greats "Blue?" Troy Glaus #124/250
    2003 MVP "Toast Of The Town" Vladimir Guerrero
    2001 Vanguard "Double-Sided Authentic Game-Worn Jerseys) Moe Williams/Brad Hoover
    (If the Brad Hoover is a Panthers JSY)

I think the McGwire books for $20 or $30, I'll have to look it up. I s there anything else of mine that you'd want? LMK, thanks! -Jason

Already got it, but thank you! -Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast