Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i already said vick but finn u must love those faces

CSlax3
    either mcnabb or vick....vick has Price to go with him and he now has a key WR. i think the Falcons will be awesome this year if theyre D can step it up/// MCnabb on the other hand i htink will have another brakeout year..he had one last year without injurys

CSlax3
    either mcnabb or vick....vick has Price to go with him and he now has a key WR. i think the Falcons will be awesome this year if theyre D can step it up/// MCnabb on the other hand i htink will have another brakeout year..he had one last year without injurys

CSlax3
    how did my post send twice? this is messed...

CSlax3
    also about the whole pennington thing...this guy is great...he lost very few games last year and theres no way that was a fluke...just look at his throwing percentage..also i think coles will have a nice year bc this is his last as a jet..maybe!! i want him back as long as he can....hes a restricted free agent at the end of the year

mcirish
    mikey vick

CSlax3
    mike vicks the man...he can scramble and has a nice arm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

I think everyone forgot to mention a guy who has won the MVP award, doesn't miss games, will go down as one of the best ever....Bret Favre. Not saying he will be the overall best but top 5 for sure.

CSlax3
    yea he could have another great year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Vick-Garcia-Gannon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast