Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A.j. Build tna. Along with XXX, and America's most wanted.

Country

A.j. Build tna. Along with XXX, and America's most wanted.

that they did,but those two teams are long gone,they got christopher daniels playing suicide while kaz is out,harris bombed in wwe and storm is part of one of the hottest act in tna. they may have built it,but using old wcw guys wont keep it standing for long

SCF Rewards
    Country

that they did,but those two teams are long gone,they got christopher daniels playing suicide while kaz is out,harris bombed in wwe and storm is part of one of the hottest act in tna. they may have built it,but using old wcw guys wont keep it standing for long

i agree with you. I was saying that AJ, is and always has been one of the faces of TNA. I don't think thats ever going to change.

Country

i agree with you. I was saying that AJ, is and always has been one of the faces of TNA. I don't think thats ever going to change.

yes aj is the man in tna.what aggravates me is how they treat him like a mid card guy,when if memory serves me,he has 3 title reigns? one of only 3 triple crown winners in tna history? and the only 3 time triple crown winner in the company

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are slowly trying to get him over To EVERYONE. not just the fans like you and I. he will have his time. You need to build someone up to being a giant star. you can't just let some guy that, Frankly, only 25% of wrestling fans know about go and Crush legend of the sport. you know. He will end up taking the Title off of Sting or Angle. And it will Mean alot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Totally agree with you. AJ Styles, Storm, Roode, and Lethal are the only guys that keep me remotely interested in the prospects of TNA long term--I like to see these guys succeed.

While I really like seeing Sting, Angle and Nash still working, I think TNA would be smart to end the MEM angle on a high note, and not drag it out forever and tarnish it, like when everyone who wrestled was eventually a member of the NWO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you may be right about the blade runners not being in the wcw. But Have some small memory of them being in the nwa.

Honestly, I hate Vince. But i don't see him turning "money' guys down becouse of were they worked before. expect Christan to with the MITB this year. So he can move on the bigger and better things. like fueding with Matt hardy, edge, and Jeff hardy, and Who ever wins the title at mania.

(p.s.) dude, I'm having fun. Lets keep this up.

Looking at the lineup of dogs in the MITB match, if either Christian or MVP doesn't win it, I am gonna be upset. I hope Christian wins it, I about vomited when I heard that Vince stuck him in ECW. Probably a feeble attempt to "humble" him, since word is Vince can't stand him.

Case in point, Vince sticks him in a filler 6 man tag match at Raw (on the face team no less). Now, after languishing a few weeks in ECW and being out of WWE for a few years, Christian comes out to ABSOLUTELY NO POP. You could not only hear crickets chirping in the arena, but also Vince laughing heartily thinking of how he has managed to turn a guy who was part of one of the most over tag teams in the last 10 years into a ham and egger. Hopefully, this is more of an indictment of the fans than Christian's true popularity.

I am holding out hope that Vince wouldn't have signed Christian if he didn't want to use him properly, and Christian should be feuding with upper mid carders ASAP.

FYI--I must admit, this board has gotten progressively better in the last week or so, which is cool with me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Christian should immediately be placed in a feud with the most intolerable wrestler in human history, Rey Mysterio Jr. I would rather watch Dino Bravo and the Kiss Demon put on an hour long technical wrestling clininc than have to suffer through watching the "ultimate underdog" win another meaningless match against Mike Knox or whomever else they decide to feed him to keep the children entertained. Actually, I don't want Christian to feud with Rey, because Christian is a decent wrestler. I just wanted to take a moment to bash the clown whose career peaked when Big Daddy Cool through him into a Turner Broadcast Truck.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tomko is coming back the wwe, and sonjay dutt may be also.

Tomko had a tryout back in January, but was out of shape and injured, and didn't endear himself to Vince, from what I've read.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think you may be right about the blade runners not being in the wcw. But Have some small memory of them being in the nwa.

Honestly, I hate Vince. But i don't see him turning "money' guys down becouse of were they worked before. expect Christan to with the MITB this year. So he can move on the bigger and better things. like fueding with Matt hardy, edge, and Jeff hardy, and Who ever wins the title at mania.

(p.s.) dude, I'm having fun. Lets keep this up.

The Blade Runners (the future Sting & Ultimate Warrior) were in Bill Watts' Mid-South/UWF. Warrior then went to World Class (as Dingo Warrior) before going to WWF(E).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast