Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See KnightsCards's Items on eBay

Players total card counts....

How would i find out how many cards Dwyane Wade has in total??? I pretty much know i can never get ALL of his 03-04 cards but it's fun trying to get what i can lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mangonz312's Items on eBay

on beckett.com in 'my collections' you can search any player and it gives you a check list of all that players cards, if you arent registered its free

SCF Rewards
    Country

okay i did that, thnxs.
    Wade has 343 cards lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

ouch...and his count is going to reach thousands by the time his career is done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmao so very true, i'm still trying to get the first auto from him, but they go really high on ebay, doing good on inserts/base but that's just ave cards lol. I'll win out on 1 for sure tho lol

SCF Rewards
    See CardCollekta's Items on eBay

wow you got a long way to go, lucky one of my favorite player has only got 31 cards.

BTW- i have a bazooka gold RC of wade

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol tell me about it, but 1 things for sure i can get excited about basketball here in miami again lol...

I already have that card, but i wouldn't mind trading for it if you wanna trade, check my trade lists and lmk in PM, thanks.