Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Whats everyone think of this upcoming season?

so who are the bengals looking for with the #1 pick next year?

SCF Rewards

low blow........LOL, but seriously, we wont be the worst team.

Falcon_Fan
    If not the bengals then who?

SCF Rewards

arizona will be, and we might even be better than cleveland

Falcon_Fan
    Hah, the Cardinals are so bad they slipped my mind!!!!

SCF Rewards

yeah at least the bengals improved. good draft and some quality FA signings. the cards lost their 3 starting WR's, were questionable in drafting, and forced to trade a good RB in thomas jones just for a servicable WR. not to mention losing the best QB ever jake plummer, LMAO, jk.

SCF Rewards

SCF Rewards

cincinnati fans keep saying the bengals will finish 8-8. i cant see them winning more than 5 games.

SCF Rewards

8-8 would be a great start, but remember, they should have won 4-5 last year. as hard as this may seem, they were not as bad as their 2-14 record. i think they are 2-3 years away, but they have the talent. they have as much or more talent as any other team borderline playoff bound and have a good, defensive minded coach. their defense on the line is solid and with hardy, simmons and foley at LB that is solid. the only concern i see with them is the secondary and special teams, we were AWFUL on ST last year, the only bright spot being KR brandon bennett. the secondary could get some help if dennis weathersby continues his progression, with tory james thats 2 decent corners. our safeties but VERY talented with manuel, thompson and armour. the line with levi and willie and now steinbach are all young and gonna be around, and at the skilled positons we are always underachieving. 8-8 is SO TOUGH in the NFL no matter who you are, but i am geniuinely excited for this bengals season, the first time i have said that in a long while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast