Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: $$$$ Ebay Tips $$$$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cuginetycoon's Items on eBay

Lightbulb $$$$ Ebay Tips $$$$

Hello I have Posted Before Of this Topic, But some cetain Induviduals felt it was Unethical. Well I am on a mission to Make It Ethical . So where should I start........
    First off I would like to start off at Buying on Ebay , concidering thats where your feedback is generated, What to buy ? When to buy it, who to Buy it from , And Can I Make Money ? That is Often the main questions.
    I will give you Sone advise ( take it for what it's worth ) .
    Lets say you find A card, that you must have, I'll use Micheal jordans Rc for example, It sells for Thousands, and Hundreds at lower grades,
    Ungraded still has A good Return , ( I wouldn't even sell it though ) . In this case lets say you Have One Allready, and want to make some scrilla. Most sellers have the card Graded, To boost the Premium, But in fact an Ungraded one Factory sealed, Has an Avg. of an 8 - 9 Grade, So why not just but the whole set for $2, 000 . Or even find one with a Lower grade, Included in the set for about $ 600- $700 ! I was bidding on the set, It was $400 at the time of Snipping Me and one guy was battleing it out. He ended up winning the showdown buy a millisecond. closing at $ 700 with an 7 Grade Jordan Rc.
    Even though this is a sought after card, there are alot more other cards that Dont have A high Yield . Check Out some Hot Prospects, Or People Selling There whole Collection, You can often Find Many of great Cards , From Tired / Retired Collectors .

Most of all Research ! Research ! Research !
    Make sure you Check the Buyers Profile, and Profile , All the Comments, Feedback, Also Check There Relations with other Ebayers, To ensure there is no scheme going on, also Make A thurough Analysis on the Product you are about to buy, The photo, Is it A stock photo ? If it is ask the buyer about the Condition, Check The Shipping Cost's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and also Run A complete Listings Search To compare Rates.
    At closing, Make sure that you have Alerts available, Down load Fire Fox 3 , The Add ons are awsome, and it doesmt trap RAM like Internet Explorer does. Also have two Tabs opened on Ebay, For quick price changes, and one with your bid ready. Download Ebay Sniper !
    Finally Make the payment promptly using I prefeer Only PayPal . Checking out there Money Market Fund Aint A terrible idea also , A lil risky, but not a bad Idea.
    When you finally can sell on Ebay.......
    Set up your My ebay, Use Usefull information, like Tip's Fact's pr what ever.
    HINT ! It will often pop up on the top of The Seach results. And people pay Thousands for that oppurtunity......... Also Start the bid low, have A High Buy now price No researve, and A Low Shipping, Well atleast resonable. Most people over look shipping, but thats there Problem, but if you want happy customers, Charge Low shipping, or Include that in Your Final Price. you can allways use The post office / UPS to Set up A monthly shipping rated, and be able to print labels for shipping for cheap, and you can use that knoledge to formulate a plot !!!!! Allways collabarate, Advertise off of other sites, Blogs, Forums, or what ever. Also If you Have A friend's that are interested in the card, tell em about it.
    The last part Is making sure you make money, well you can have a reserve, or buy now only, buy that often tends to scare people off, and Lower Starts, Attract alot of Different Crouds. there are alot of shill bidding to up the value, and return, and is a crime in some states, and you can be banned from your account. And is Unethical . Ebay tracks Shilling by IP adresses and if an item is getting alot of bids, and also they look into your relations with other Ebayers. I would say the Best way To make sure you get your moneys worth, is ....... You figure that one out !

Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the tips I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

I would say the Best way To make sure you get your moneys worth, is ....... You figure that one out !

I dont know?? Maybe you could just tell me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmoneyolson's Items on eBay

Good tips....but I'm not gonna lie, that was kind of painfull to read. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say the Best way To make sure you get your moneys worth, is ....... You figure that one out !

I dont know?? Maybe you could just tell me

tell you how to sell it...... that is a question to ask yourself..., I wouldnt give you my personal method perhaps ; but better yet ! some illuminating facts that will generate your very own fudelmental....

Are you Looking fo Answers or Questions ?????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bamafan2112's Items on eBay

Making money on eBay is simple if you constantly hunt for good deals. I've turned $100 and 0 cards into around $400 and a couple hundred autos and jerseys (mostly autos) in the last few months.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For sure.... Finding those LOT sales are I think the best way to buy Cards, and turn A heavy Profit. FOrget Whole sale Your be just over breaking even, and Retail, Has so many Commons, that nobody want's . As for Beckett Price , Any-more It does'nt mean anything about the price that People Will Realistically Pay. I would Concider Beckett A Reference Guide rather than a price guide..