My Wantlist (Will Trade or Buy)

I'm looking for cards of: Amos Zereoue, Avon Cobourne, and Quincy Wilson that I don't have.

Hopefully I can get some trades going this time around...

I'm updating my have/need lists for all three in the next couple days. Until then please, someone step forward, offer some cards... make some trades! I have some DVD's for trade also. Would consider football cards besides the three in my signature. Would need $25-$30 in trade per DVD, I think that's fair...

Someone... let's make a deal.

I have the following cards for trade:

Amos Zereoue

99 Pacific #450
    99 Playoff Prestige EXP #24
    02 Fleer Platinum #72
    03 Fleer Platinum #3 (x2)
    03 Topps Total #261
    00 Fleer Ultra #78
    02 Topps #48
    02 Fleer #69
    00 Fleer Tradition #84

Avon Cobourne

03 Bowman #206
    03 Presspass #13 (x3)

Let me know if you want any of these cards. You can find my want list in my signature. Hopefully we can work out a trade.

Thanks

Curtis - I will check on those 02' and 03' base of Zereoue you have. But have the rest... will reply ASAP.

I will await you reply. Did you find any cards from my want list. Here is the link again.

http://www.geocities.com/curttheman2...swantlist.html

Thanks again

Curtis - I looked at your wantlist, I have a few of them. But I don't need any of the ones you listed cept for the: 02 Fleer Platinum #72

Would you like 50 CardCash for it?

I would rather trade for it. I don't I don't realy understand the card cash stuff.

Curtis - The Zereoue common books in at $1. Want me to just send you a couple Charger's commons? The cards I have, that are on your list, are in the $4-$5 dollar range.

Thats fine with me as long as they are current players, and not Doug Flutie.