Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for Adam Vinatieri & other Pats

I've got baseball, basketball, and football cards to trade for your cards of the pats kicker! It will be waaay in your favor! If I need to, I'll even trade my GU for base cards of him.
    I'm also looking for cards of current pats - especially defensive stars and 04 draft picks. Thanks! Many, many Basketball and Football inserts and rc's for trade...just name your team or player!
    Only looking to trade please

(no more Troy Brown & Antowain Smith please - thx)
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

2. SCC Fall 2017

I have an Adam Vin. card from 2004 Prestige..its a superbowl insert card..have one of another player on the pats...if you are interested!

need any of these players
    richard seymour
    rohan davey
    d.graham
    d.branch

tons of doubles i have buddy,i have some new 2004 rookies to vince wilfork and others if you need all my doubles let me know ok thanx.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

jersey-
    sabres-
    iced-

In short, I need them all - give a a few details on the years/sets/etc. I'm also looking for any and all current red sox cards, (minus nomar garciahamm & pedro martinez) if you guys do baseball too we can lump them in too. LMK what you have and who you are looking for, etc.

jon - the problem is we are going after the same thing!
    OH - i didn't see you liked Bledsoe - Yeah - let's do your doubles for my bledsoe rc's and inserts - lmk a total on the doubles and I'll get you at least that in Drew - you don't need to list - just give me an idea of the BV in Bledsoe u need to make it happen. I can throw in KK and Davie if u I don't have enough drew. thanks patsfan!

also - sabres- (still have that wilfork auto?)
    Current Patriots Cards

found these so far
    any rc that are in 2001 glossy(seymour+whoever else is in set)

Seymour-01 Score Select Auto/No Auto
    02 Platinum Deion Branch RC
    02 Platinum Rohan Davey RC
    02 Platinum Daniel Graham RC
    02 Box Score 1st ED/100 RC

i can hook you up with a b/v of about$27 if that sounds good including some vince wilfork rookies let me know send me a pm andi will get the cards out to you dont worry if you are a little short cuz i uasually hang on to all the pats doubles for you if you would like? i also have some old p-a-t-s cards i dont know if you collect those?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

ill make a good deal just save me a stop for tommarow ok

I'm not sure what it means, but I will "save you a stop for tomorrow."
    Current Patriots Cards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast