Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who Is Gonna Buy NCAA Football 2004?

mine is on preorder, should be a great game.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have the 2003 and it is an awesome game, but I dont think Ill be buying the 04. I want to get the new NFL and NHL games.

I'm gonna buy it when the price drops...which doesn't take long at Blockbuster. Madden 2004 will be bought the day it's in stock.

loved 03, i'll pick that up and madden this year I can hook my Xbox online.

Dude I can't wait

I hate Madden games....somehow and someway the Cowboys always have a kick team.....a little favortism goes a long way...

I feel ya enigma... I hate Madden games too. The Sega Sports 2k series is my favorite and can't wait for NFL 2k4!

I like the little handheld football game that was huge back in the early 80s and has made a comeback in the last couple of years...

Still havn't been able to put down 2003. Who's on the cover for '04?

im going to buy it it says in my video game magazine the fans sometimes rip down the goal posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast