Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Some new stuff added on www.hobbybuddy.com

Added some rookies and graded cards along with a ton of other stuff.

You can find it all here:

www.hobbybuddy.com
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    See extrab1's Items on eBay

Who runs hobbybuddy.com is it the same people who run this sportscardforum.com site?

How come there isn't an about page on hobbybuddy.com ?

I was looking for one to see how legit the site is but without an about page it makes me wonder.

Anyone have comments on that site? Has anyone used it? What were your expereicnes like?

Thanks
    Eric B

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by ExtraB
    Who runs hobbybuddy.com is it the same people who run this sportscardforum.com site?

How come there isn't an about page on hobbybuddy.com ?

I was looking for one to see how legit the site is but without an about page it makes me wonder.

Anyone have comments on that site? Has anyone used it? What were your expereicnes like?

Yes www.hobbybuddy.com is run by the same person that runs sportscardforum.com.

I'm guessing he didn't add an about page because its something I never would have thought of and I don't even think this site has one....

In the less than 2 months that hobbybuddy has been around I've sold some stuff and bought some cards and its gone well. And if you want more people to tell you about their experiences with HobbyBuddy then just ask in the Chit Chat forum because it will get more responses then here.