Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ballcardfreak1976's Items on eBay

Priest Holmes low #'d multi-colored patches FT

Hi all,

I am looking to trade a lot of Priest Holmes patches for either Randy Moss, Ricky Williams, Brett Favre, or Drew Bledsoe and any other star player patches of similiar value or equal value. I also have some updated game used on my site take a look if you have some game used of Williams or Moss. All reasonable offers will be entertained. The cards should be here anyday so scans will be ready when they arrive. Here is a list of the Priests:

2003 Priest Holmes playoff honors patches 2 colored patch #'d 5/75
    2003 Priest Holmes playoff honors plates and patches multi color dual patches 14/31
    2003 Priest Holmes playoff honors plates multi color 14/14
    2003 Priest Holmes Ultimate Collection, 3 colored 122/175
    2004 Ultra League Leaders Priest Holmes 2 color patch

Thanks
    ballcardfreak

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im interested butdont have any of the ppl you are looking for of any gu

plmk

check my site as well