Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (39)
    Country

i just started my collection less than a year ago!

here is another addition to my sports collection..just got it back from being framed..

All signed by the people on the certain tickets...and all of these were done in person at training camp last month as the players entered and left the arena

1st ever playoff series at Consol Energy Center

Sidney Crosby (fast signature)
    Kris Letang
    Marc-Andre Fleury
    Evgeni Malkin
    Mark Letestu

Absolutely Love That!!!! Very nice Congrats!!!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I just recently lost my card room a couple of months ago with the addition of our second child. So all my cards needed to be condensed......was able to put 5 - 5 row storage boxes in it...so far...and traders in bottow drawer....still needs to be organized.

So I went to Ikea and bought a dresser for my Penguins PC. Every player is in alphabetical order.....

Dresser

Cards

More cards

This had to go on the wall in our master bedroom in the meantime:

Very nice. That's not a bad idea with the dresser!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just recently lost my card room a couple of months ago with the addition of our second child. So all my cards needed to be condensed......was able to put 5 - 5 row storage boxes in it...so far...and traders in bottow drawer....still needs to be organized.

So I went to Ikea and bought a dresser for my Penguins PC. Every player is in alphabetical order.....

Dresser

Cards

More cards

This had to go on the wall in our master bedroom in the meantime:

I may have to use the drawer idea! never thought of that. i have a desk with stacks of cards on it.. i'll have to clear out the drawer and stuff em in there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

awesome Dresser idea!!!!! i would have never thought of that!!

Nice Sid framed jersey

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (39)
    Country

Thanks, my wife bought the jersey for me Christmas of his RC year and then gave it to her friends wife (who happened to be married to a VP w/ the Florida Panthers Organization at the time) and had it signed prior to the Pens/Panthers game down in the locker room for me.

I had it framed at a local sports Memorabilia store... I designed the layout of the matte and bought the Pens shoulder patches inserted off ebay....

Its my pride and Joy. I now want to do the same with my Talbot jersey and hopefully get a Mario one some day and have the same done.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I made a thread a while ago but the room change since.

This is when I created the room back then:

My cards collection now has it's own room, in video and images
    I have been working really hard in the past year coding the SCF new free Ineventory and been lacking putting time into trading or in my collection. I decide this week-end I was going to arrange a room to put all the cards and make it easy to move them from box to box to reange them around better. The goal is when a member want a card listing in my inventory, I can pull it in less then a minute.

I always been organise and here is how I do it.

Large 5,000 cards boxes for base card.
    Medium 2,800 cards boxes for PC and traders because the top loader fit better and are too tight to fit in 5,000 cards boxes. I have 3 trader 3,000 boxes and three PC of those as well. Add one 5,000 box of centenial base card + some 20 sets in small set boxe of the centenial base set 1-200.

The rest are for the most part base card stating in the early 70 up to now. earlier cards were bought and I only add like 50 cards from the 60's and very early childhood. Got many sticker, sticker album and many post, Mcdo, Durivage and other food company stuff.

Any way let see it and stop typing :)

Here a album in picture of the room:
    http://www.lucseguin.com//images/alb...tion/index.htm

And here the first video, the before I started, all the collection stand on 4 square foot, 60,000 cards plus magazine and odd balls.

The second video show the room once finish to install and with all cover off boxes. All boxes can be access without moving anything but the box cover. This make it easy when you make a big clean up. I found cards, I did not know I had. I was renting table in shows during the 90's and aquired things back then I did not remenber nor knew that I had. It's been a fun three day to prepare the room and plan for it. Pretty happy with the result

Now I added a desk and computer to access SCF inventory and also rearange it and added a carabine locker that I converted into a card show case. Total cost 25$, 15$ for the furniture and bought some wood to do the inside display. I got the furniture in a garage sale.

Here all the most recent image:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (17)
    Country
    See bangkokbob76's Items on eBay

Jesus! My wife would kill me if I had a room like that.
    Last edited by dogzman; 11-02-2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: retarded spelling

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wow!!!!! if only i had the time/resources/understanding wife/family to do that :) haha. nice bro

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

wow..thats crazy!!! nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

unreal! that's awesome!

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast