Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Anyone get anything new for the sports rooms over the holidays?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Is it me/my computer or .....lotta pics don't show,specially the earlier ones!! :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

Is it me/my computer or .....lotta pics don't show,specially the earlier ones!! :(

People may have moved around(or deleted) the pics in/from their photobucket(especially older ones) which would lead to broken links or missing photos. This is a very old thread. Maybe we should start a new one... I know my room is much different than my original post...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ya that would be great,lets see some new pics.....

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

I just moved my card room closer to my work room. Now it's the room next to it. A little smaller, yet I was able to fit everything, added my 24 Stanley cup banner and the 15 retired jersey number and it look even better then in the other room, all boxes can be access without having to move other boxes. So I am pretty happy with the setup and even have a desk to work on the cards in that room. Just need to install my other computer to access the SCF inventory and the forum. I still have a few hole on the wall but got plenty to fill them, just need to get a few frames.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

This is superb Coolhandluke! Great room!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that is a sweet room!! I like how you put the empty card boxes on top of the shelves. Also, the Canadiens banners are awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice room, CoolHandLuke. Also looks very organized!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been awhile since I posted in here, my card room/mancave is ALMOST complete. I have to get 4 display cases and setup all my stuff and its done. Nice room up there CoolHandLuke and this is coming from a Maple Leafs fan . Hopefully we'll meet VERY soon, of course last night's performance wasen't that good for my Leafs.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

No matter what team we take for, we are colloector first and on that account alone, I too can appreciate everyone else rooms. Looking for you, posting your images, once it's complete.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast