Any Bonds collectors out there?

I recently pulled:
    2002 Topps Opening Day Bonds Race to 70 Homer #73 $25 (commemorates Bonds' record breaking 73rd HR)
    and
    2003 Topps Hit Parade Bonds ($5)

These are nice cards for any Bonds collector. I would sell for $12 dlvd or trade. I'm looking for Baldelli but am not just limited to that.
    LMK if you're interested in anything
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by soxfan445; 06-01-2004 at 08:40 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    wow that race to 73 is 25 bux? i have that card if u have a pic can u show me so i can see if its the same? if not thanks anyway

I would have to scan it.
    Actually, if you just have the 2002 Topps version #73, not the opening day, its worth $60!!
    I'll put a scan up soon.
    Mike

i need them! how much you want in trade? waht are yo ulooking for besides rocco? i have g/u adn stars i'd trade. plmk. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

I would be looking for $20-$30 worth of autos or GU, preferrably Rocco but not necesarily. LMK what autos or GU you have in that range.
    Thanks a lot,
    Mike

sorry, doin't really wanna trade auto's or g/u for base and inserts. thanks anyway

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

No problem at all, thanks anyway. Would you want to buy? I could probably do $10 dlvd. LMK if you do, if you don't that's fine too.

Thanks,
    Mike