Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See kanabar's Items on eBay

Ultimate Memorabilia or Premier Collection?

I was thinking about getting a pack/box of Premier Collection or Ultimate Memorabilia, so which do you think is better? By the way, I am also wondering about BAP Signature Series because a box is only like $100 and you get about 15 total autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Its a tough cal between those two. I would say it would matter if you plan on keeping the cards or if u are going to try to ebay them becasue the BAP Ultimates arent listed in Beckett becasue of their scarcity and also since you are only getting 2 cards it is tougher to have a good puull, on the other hand BAP is way more creative with their higher end cards and you can really get some awesome stuff where you are somewhat limited with the Premier as to what you can pull. I would go with the BAP I guess since there is more of a surprise factor to it.

SCF Rewards

I probably would keep the cards, unless there was nothing I liked at all. I'd just like to add that I don't have very good luck with card packs, so if I got Ultimate Memorabilia I would probably pull an Alexander Daigle First Pick Jersey, rather than a Mario Lemieux Complete Package. (OK, I probably wouldn't pull a Daigle, but you understand where I am going)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, like me with the Ivan Huml jersey. lol

SCF Rewards

lol that was tough... You should go with whatever kind you prefer though.

SCF Rewards

I am leaning towards Signature Series because since there are 12 packs so there is better chance of getting something good. But the negative is that it is not as high-end so to speak. What is the price range for Ultimate or Premier per box and per pack. I am talking non-eBay prices (online store or hobby shop)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Online store $80, local shop $100 per pack

SCF Rewards
    See Hockeymooose's Items on eBay

I would go with BAP signature You get more cards for a prety good pice and still can pull sotme really nice cards

SCF Rewards

I'm going to the shop today, might get a box of Signature Series. There is a pack of premier collection on eBay right now for $2, not much time left either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Argh. No post of the listing huh. I see how it is. LOL. Anyways, that is a sweet deal for whomeber snags it. Post your results when u get back from the card shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast