Thread: GU/auto blowout!

GU/auto blowout!

You send me $10 (+$1 extra for shipping) and I send you a minimum of $50 BV in nothing but GU and certified autos. I have football, baseball, and basketball lots available.

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Back It Up
    like what kinds who are some of the players

Looked through some and here are some names I recognize: Caron Butler, Gary Payton, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Andre Miller, Gilbert Arenas. I figure below 20% BV for GU and autos would be a good value.

I bought some lots off of ebay from you, not only were they inexpensive, but they had some great stuff in them, that is if your the guy from ithica.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.

Thank you for the compliments.

I was in Ithaca (Cornell University) at the time, but am now back at home in Chicago.

Yeah I remembered the ebay username, If I had the cash I would buy some of these lots off of you, one of the lots I bought off of ebay had hof'er connie hawkins auto in it.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.

do you have any kobe or garnett gu cards?

Off topic but do you have any Connie Hawkins Autos left plmk thanks ill spend 10 just for that