Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 KOBE BRYANT XMAS CARD

Exclamation 2000 KOBE BRYANT XMAS CARD

I just got this kobe bryant card that is 3 x 5 and has a piece of santa suit in it. Supposively it was sent to all UD employees --- does any1 know how much it is worth

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    this was going for $750 on Naxcom.com -- it was a featured item, and we talked about that card o this forum several weeks ago.

It's a cool card

NOT worth $750

No its not autographed, it was a card i actually got in a trade from a guy who knew someone who worked for upperdeck, the guy had given him 4 of them

i wonder if the guy knew the value of the card before giving it away, I bet you could get at least $100 at eBay

nice he knew they were rare, but he really didn't care as he is no longer collecting sports cards. i traded him some game used bats i got while i was working as a batboy with the lookouts. so practically it was a free card

Right now im not really into basket ball cards so i may just put it on ebay or attempt to trade it.

Here it is i know it is not an awesome pic, but its the best i can do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast