Want to trade for Free Grading service coupons!

Hi, I want to trade my cards for you free grading service coupons. I'm looking to send in about 4 cards, so just LMK what you want in return by looking at my site!
    Thanks,
    Jason

ive got two grading coupons.....they have to be redeemed tho......i sent one in expecting to get free grading for 1 card.......and it says it's for (2) cards 5 day deliveries!!!

but i have 2 of the ones you have to send the money order of $5.99 with.......lmk if you need them
    Last edited by bravesfan86; 06-03-2004 at 09:05 PM.

I have two of those as well. LMK if you need them.

Billy

BRAVESFAN- So you have 2 that don't have to be redeemed? LMK
    FAIRBC- Do yours have to be redeemed, or do I just send it in w/ $5.99 and 2 cards? LMK

If either of yours are the ones where you don't have to send them in first, then I want them. If they aren't, then I don't want them for now, but if no one offers me ones that don't have to be redeemed then I will trade with you guys!

Thanks,
    Jason

i have 2 that have too be redeemed......and one that is already redeemed all you have to do is send it with the cards for 2 free gradings.......im prolly gonna use it tho lol........lmk if you need the unredeemed ones

Bravesfan, how long did it take you to get the redeemed coupons? Also, when do they expire? They are for Beckett, correct?

LMK,
    Jason

jason- surprisingly it only took a week for me to get back the certificate and the magazines! but my grading certificate said it expires june, 1st 2004......someone was trading some certificates and said that they take the "expired" certificates, but i am going to call them and make sure before i send them my cards and almost $15 for shipping (the shipping really sucks $15 for fed-ex 2 day)

and yes they are beckett

lmk if you need them

I have 4 of the one that need to be redeemed, LMK.
    Thanks,
    Mike