Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carlos Lee logo patch card (with letters on it) for trade

I have a Carlos Lee 2002 Leaf Shirt Off My Back game worn 3 color patch with the "CHIC" in Chicago, "WH" in White and a little part of the "S" in Sox. The only problem is that there is a big crease going all the way down the card continuing onto the back (all because an ebayer decided to send the card in an envelope). I will listen to any offer.

2. Kronozio

I have a 2001 SP Game Bat Chipper Jones GU Bat, I think the bv of it is 15, would you do that and maybe something else for it??
    thanks
    Dan

Man I will trade you $30.00 BV for this hmmm......I'm going to a show tommorow ill see if i can pick any jones up!

101589dpm- I'd have to go with jerseycardfan first but if we don't trade, I'll come to you. :)

Ok, well there we no Jones low enough sry but what else you like check my www thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast