Smile Looking for Chipper Jones and Johan Santana Autos and Patches:

Primarily looking for autos and patches of these two players. I have a bunch of stuff for trade, so please LMK what you have to offer.

Thanks,

Ross

I will also trade for Johan RCs over $10 and 04 Donruss Classics parallels or game used of either player.

Ross- I have the following Chipper Auto:

2003 Fleer Focus Materialistic Oversized

Card has a tiny crease. Per Beckett, 80 were produced, BV is $100. I am looking for RC's
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have a 2004 Donruss Johan Santana Dress Code auto/jersey 20/25. It books $60, I believe. I would trade for a similar auto or sell, LMK.

Smile JFried:

That is a nice card. I've already got one, and I don't really have much for rookies. If you can give me some more specifics on what your looking for in RC and how much in trade, I can do some shopping and see what I can come up with for it.

LMK

Ross

Soxfan:

I don't have any autos in the $60 range. I just bought the 25/25 auto/jersey for $14 delivered but I got a steal on it. I would be willing to pay $17 for it delivered. If you want to sell it for that cool. Or maybe we can do a cash/trade depending on what you find from my tradelist.

LMK,

Ross