Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Who is better hunter or wells

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Torrii Hunter

12 70.59%
  • Vernon Wells

5 29.41%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

who is better? hunter/wells??????

I heard this on baseball tonight and gammons said wells was a best center fielder in the AL, and nobody disagreed with him...

I would have if I was on the show..

I vote for torrii...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

I am gonna go with wells ,being a bluejay fan. Wells is good now and is only gonna get better as he get's older and more experienced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrynjeana's Items on eBay

Just keep this in the back of your mind,the Twins centerfield wall is only 6'5 and it moves.If you put me on a wall that i can just stick my hand up and my arm is over the wall,id have like 6 gold gloves also.Especially when the wall where id play is plastic.Dont get me wrong,both guys are great.i just feel if Hunter played for a team that had a real wall you wont hear much from him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by whatnobeer420
    Just keep this in the back of your mind,the Twins centerfield wall is only 6'5 and it moves.If you put me on a wall that i can just stick my hand up and my arm is over the wall,id have like 6 gold gloves also.Especially when the wall where id play is plastic.Dont get me wrong,both guys are great.i just feel if Hunter played for a team that had a real wall you wont hear much from him.

what about the dome has the worse turf in the world and it is like concrete, that doesn't stop him from laying down it get them and uhhhh, how many other ballparks has he went over the wall...or up against it...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Simply put...long-term, I would go with Hunter...

To add to the wall argument...how about the homer he robbed Bonds of getting at the All-Star Game in Milwaukee....

Anyone who makes a catch at the wall, regardless of stadium, is always seen on Sportscenter...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

I like both alot but Wells is a player I get to watch alot more. I hope he makes the All-Star game.

i think that hunter is by far. remember that catch that terrence long made last year against the red sox to rob manny of the game winning home run? that wall is tiny, and you still saw it on sports center for about a month. what im tryin to say is the wall doesnt matter.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

But wht about the hustle of Hunter he can cover a lot of ground in that outfield.....

SCF Rewards
    See themassons's Items on eBay

Wells is better overall, hunters better at defense, but hunter isnt a very good hitter

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When I see best (fill in any position here), then it tells me the person is talking about defense. If they wanted offensive output, they would say who is the best hitting (fill in any position here). Therefore, in accordance with the question on Baseball Tonight, the answer would easily be Torii Hunter...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast