Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See kanabar's Items on eBay

Hasek Making A Comeback

Sources have it that the Dominator is coming back to the Red Wings to win another Cup. Cujo would have to be traded because he is still on the books for $8 million this year, The Wings would also have to resign Yzerman and Fedorov for a chance at the Cup. Instead of cutting payroll like they wanted to, they are picking up MILLIONS. Post your thoughts on the Wings fiasco.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

I heard the flyers were trying to get him.

SCF Rewards
    See Hockeymooose's Items on eBay

i bet he will be going to detroit. It's not like they were to happy with COJO this season

SCF Rewards

There are also reports that Hasek will be Patrick Roy's successor in Colorado.

SCF Rewards

Before Cuj was signed, it was always rumored that Philly and him were both attracted to each other. If the Wings can pick someone up from Philly, like, a Simon Gagne, that'd be great. That is, if Cujo wants to go there.

SCF Rewards

The Flyers have to trade John LeClair to make room for CuJo.

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by akanabar
    There are also reports that Hasek will be Patrick Roy's successor in Colorado.

He's still under contract with the Wings, and i don't think they'll trade him to Colorado, but that's just a hunch.

As for him coming back, i'm all for it. He's a winner, and if we can get him back, and pick up Hatcher, we should be poised for one last run before the whole labor agreement thing is up.

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

if he went to colorado, that would have wings fans steaming.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

The wings are going to pay both of these guys fat contracts?? Colorado doesn't play the free agency game... but I don't know if Aebischer is ready to start... Where did Potvin go?

SCF Rewards

The Rangers and Flyers are already bidding for Curtis Joseph.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast