Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Big East Bball No Longer 2 Divisions

Well it was officially announced yesterday when teams found out their conference home and away games. There's no longer the 2 conference format and a team will play every team in the conference at least once next year. Good move IMO for Big East hoops because that's one of the things these so called experts loved to knock on the Big East for.

The Big East doingsomething right for a change? Say it ain't so...lol Glad to see them do this as it adds to the idea of a true regular season champ....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Regular season champ means nothing though since we have a Conference Tournament though. People loved knocking on the fact that the best in the East (UConn) and the best in the West (Syracuse) didn't play each other last year.

Oh I know...but regular season has a pride factor....just like this year in the ACC....I lvoed the fact that Wake beat out Duke.....I could care less that Duke won the conference title, albeit against NC State. The fact they didn't get both was satisfaction enough for me.

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Duke losing out on anything is satisfaction for me... but I could really care less about a regular season title.

As long as G'Town and UConn don't win anything in the Big East or NCAA is satisfaction for me also...lol

Did Pitt do anything special for Dan Marino in light of 2003 being 20 years since wearing a Pitt jersey?

They retired his college jersey last year in honor of being inducted into the college football hall of fame. Maybe they had a charity dinner or something for him I don't know.

Oh that's right, I remember seeing a piece done on that...damn, I would have rather seen him get a ring than Elway by a long shot...such a shame that he never had a running game to help him out....

Yup and then that one year where I finally thought Miami had a chance is the one where he tore his ACL?

this is a great thing, i went to HS with ND sophomore guard chris quinn and with this there will be better games on TV, i will get to see him start his trek to all american, watch out for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast