This is a long shot to ask for but...

I know this is a defenite long shot to ask for,but I was wondering if anyone out there has any Jim Brown cards they'd be willing to part with (in trade,I'm trying to save my graduation/birthday money right now).My dad's b-day was last week and I'm looking to get him some new stuff for his Jim Brown collection.I might already have one thing,but I'm still looking.He has a few game used,no (certified) autos,but he's got pretty much every base and insert card of him ever made.Possibly with the exception of some cards from last years sets.If you have anything,or know anyone who has anything,(even if it is base or insert cards let me know,I'll do a check up and see if he has them or not) let me know.Thanks!

Sarah

I have this:
    01 Bowman's Best Vintage Best #VBJB

LMK if he needs it.

Lefty I'm shocked,lol.After looking through the box of cards,that's actually one he needs.What do you want for it?

Sarah

dont have much from your sig except these Prior cards:

2002 UD Vintage Juan Cruz/Mark Prior vintage rookies
    2002 Upper Deck MVP rc
    2003 Donruss (2)
    2003 Fleer Ultra
    2002 Fleer Platinum "Building Blocks" rc
    2002 Upper Deck star rookie
    2002 Bowman Chrome rc
    2002 Fleer Platinum rc
    2003 Upper Deck
    2003 Diamond Kings
    2003 Topps (2)
    2003 Topps Total
    2003 Donruss Classics
    2003 Donruss Champions
    2002 Leaf rc
    2003 Fleer Patchworks

Sarah-
    I'd be interested in all of the Prior's. LMK if you need anything from my site to go with the Brown. If not, just send whatever's closest to BV. Thanks.

Lefty - I can send you all of the 2003 Priors if that's ok.I looked at your site and I need these Couch cards you have:
    99 Aurora Championship Fever #3
    00 Impact #90
    00 Impact Rewind '99 #8
    02 Pacific Atomic #22
    If the trade sounds ok to you,send me your info when you get the chance,and I'll drop you a pm with mine.Thanks again,

Sarah