Thread: Tim Couch

Arrow Tim Couch

Released today.

Maybe the change will do him good!?!
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I THINK IT WILL I LIKE TIM COUCH BE A GOOD ADDITTION TO ANY TEAM.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Just reported Couch has agreed to sign a 1 year deal with the Packers for 1.25 Million :D

I am very ahppy, we got a so-so backup in couch, not the greatest but favre will teach him, I mean look at some of the QB's the pcakers had that favre tought, and now they are great:

Aaron Brooks
    Kurt Warner
    mark Brunell

and others, hopefully couch will do as good, and stay with the packers

i hope couch fits well with the pack. he deserves to be with a contendor.

Finally,Tim will be learning all the stuff he should have been for the past 5 years.He's gonna have a great teacher in Brett Favre,lets face it he's learning from one of the best.I'm glad he's with a contender now,good for him,he deserves to be somewhere that won't treat him like absolute crap no matter what he does.

Originally posted by AllStar004
    Finally,Tim will be learning all the stuff he should have been for the past 5 years.He's gonna have a great teacher in Brett Favre,lets face it he's learning from one of the best.I'm glad he's with a contender now,good for him,he deserves to be somewhere that won't treat him like absolute crap no matter what he does.
    And what's even better

Couch now has 1-2 years to learn and rest his body

Favre is only playing for 1-2 more years (he said he was going to retire, then changed his mind)

if he learns well, he then has the inside track on the Packers QB in 1-2 years while extending his athletic life as he won't be hurt as often, and will still be paid