Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WHY DID I GET SUSPENDED FROM EBAY? Help

I got these 2 letters from ebay, saying i was suspended for my 'contact information'? I haven't changed any of it in over a year and never had a problem with people contacting me.. Why did this happen and what should I do to get back on Ebay????

Here are the 2 emails I got from ebay:

Dear klock13 (klock37@aol.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

Per Section 9 of the eBay User Agreement, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including registering a new account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
    eBay, Inc.

---------------

Dear klock13 (klock37@aol.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:

False or missing contact information - Falsifying or omitting your name, address, and/or telephone number (including use of fax machines, pager numbers, modems or disconnected numbers).

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This prohibition includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

If you would like your account to be considered for reinstatement, please reply to this email. We will then contact you with a brief list of requirements that you will need to fulfill in order to be considered for reinstatement.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
    eBay Inc.

Call the e-bay Cust Svc #, And get clarification on exactly what is missing, or wrong.

Another thing, this seems to be close to the date for the new user agreement, did you agree??

i would assume you have already agreed to it since they probably wouldnt let you use ebay without doing so.

I would assume if you go to Ebay, you can easily find info on the new agreement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast