Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never heard any Habs fan say that Price would be the next Roy or Brodeur. The media has portrayed him that way in the past, ergo my comments were correct. Look, I've got nothing against you but I've heard this crappy argument before and I'm not buying it. I never actually seen a fan of the Canadiens outright say that he'd be as good as anyone of those greats. People might have hoped and dreamed that he'd take us to the promise land in his rookie season, but who actually put money on it?

LOL ,get your head outa da sand,alot of fans in the great city of montreal were praising this guy to be the next roy,it wasn't just the media buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the defense is the issue then Montreal should seriously consider hiring Tom Renney this off season. Renney has a stellar defensive system has done wonders for average teams and goalies in the past. Not only was he successful wh the Rangers, but he had done some pretty impressive work in the minors as well. His style may be boring, but I'm sure Montreal fans, especially these Carey Price crazed fans, wouldnt mind seeing Montreal either win/lose 1-0, 2-1, or 3-2, every single night. At least, Price would have the numbers to be considered a decent goalie.

Defense is just 1 of the problems on this team,price is another,kovalev's floating and "just me" style is another.
    Komisarek has been nothing but a disappointment since lucic handed him a beating,something is definately wrong mentally with him as he's turned really soft since his return.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

LOL ,get your head outa da sand,alot of fans in the great city of montreal were praising this guy to be the next roy,it wasn't just the media buddy!

My point has been proven.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Defense is just 1 of the problems on this team,price is another,kovalev's floating and "just me" style is another.
    Komisarek has been nothing but a disappointment since lucic handed him a beating,something is definately wrong mentally with him as he's turned really soft since his return.

The team 990 has been reporting that Komisarek has been playing hurt all season long. That would explain his lack of hitting and blocked shots.

Inner dressing room issues will come out this summer. I hate drama, but this time I want to know what happened to this team.

Go Canadiens Go

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Just my 2 cents:
    Price TOTALLY OVER HYPED, not the next ROY OR DRYDEN OR PLANTE
    Too many soft players, we know who they are, Kovy, Kotsy Bros and many more
    Gonna loose there best D-Man agagin, come July 1/09, Bye Bye Komy
    No Trades at the dead line
    Blaming Carbo, maybe it was really BIG BOB THE GM
    To many BAD ACTORS/PLAYERS
    Too much stuff going on with the Russian Mafia, maybe the one Kostitsyn brother will never play with MTL again.
    TOO MUCH INNER TURMOIL, Not addressed by MANAGEMENT, aka BIG BOB

The best part of this team, THERE NEWER ROOKS.
    Last edited by capt55; 03-21-2009 at 05:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smittyallday's Items on eBay

I still believe that we willmake the playoffs but there is no way the Habs can live up to the expectations placed on them at the start of the year...It's a shame but this year could be seen as a wake up call...last year was awesome, next to no injury with the help of lady luck but this year we didnt get that and well...it didnt go according to plan. It's the name of the game i'm afraid...

I'd start Halak in goal tonight and hope that it can put us back on the right track...

That's the thing though Karine, I think people made their expectations too high and now everyone's depressed because we're doing so bad. Personally I thought last year was fun and exciting, but in reality it was just players coming together at the right time and A LOT of luck. I went into this season with an open mind, I hoped we'd make it past the second round but I didn't expect it.

I would just love to see one Montreal fan admit Carey Price has played bad...that's all. Sure, he's your franchise goalie, but right now he's not playing good. Just face it. I'm sure he'll turn it around if he's as good of a goalie as he's made out to be. I'm just saying let Halak play a little, gain some more experience. Give Price a break, let him get his things together, so hopefully he can help your team down the stretch.

Here, I'll jump in as well. Carey Price has been playing bad. I have no problem admitting that fact, I do have a problem when you don't even watch the games and you're trying to say he's playing "horrible".

[Sarcasm] Really? A lot of fans and I've never seen one of them? That's magical! [/Sarcasm] I'm just going to disregard every post you make so please don't bother quoting me, it seems you can't get over the little grudge you have.

My point has been proven.

Your point has been proven because one guy came along and agreed with you, out of the 4-5 Habs fans in this thread? By this logic I can have RGM81 come in and say Justin Pogge is the greatest goaltender of all time and I'd be right, at least according to your standards.

The team 990 has been reporting that Komisarek has been playing hurt all season long. That would explain his lack of hitting and blocked shots.

Inner dressing room issues will come out this summer. I hate drama, but this time I want to know what happened to this team.

Go Canadiens Go

This is what a lot of people have been speculating for a while because Komisarek is the type of guy with too much pride to ride the pine over a little injury. Even still I'm a little disappointed because if he really was injured he should have told someone because he's really only hurting the team if he can't perform at 100%.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smittyallday's Items on eBay

Just my 2 cents:
    Price TOTALLY OVER HYPED, not the next ROY OR DRYDEN OR PLANTE
    Too many soft players, we know who they are, Kovy, Kotsy Bros and many more
    Gonna loose there best D-Man agagin, come July 1/09, Bye Bye Komy
    No Trades at the dead line
    Blaming Carbo, maybe it was really BIG BOB THE GM
    To many BAD ACTORS/PLAYERS
    Too much stuff going on with the Russian Mafia, maybe the one Kostitsyn brother will never play with MTL again.
    TOO MUCH INNER TURMOIL, Not addressed by MANAGEMENT, aka BIG BOB

The best part of this team, THERE NEWER ROOKS.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you've never even watched a Canadiens game, am I right?

1. Too many soft players? You sound like one of those idiots off RDS. I love the fact that you mentioned the Kostitsyn brothers when S.Kostitsyn was one of our most feisty players last year. Kovalev, I can't argue with that, but I'd like to hear these "other players" you have in mind.

2. Oh really? How are we magically going to lose our best dman when he's repeatedly said that he plans to work out a deal with the Canadiens at the end of the season?

3. No trades, I hate the fact that Bob made no moves, I agree that it's a problem this year.

4. Blaming Carbo? For what? He got what he deserved, he was a terrible coach. 1-2-2 system, 4th line getting 1st line minutes, showing favoritism, managing players badly, the inability to recognize small changes to be made/pays no attention to details etc. I can go and on.

5. Too many bad actors and players propelled us to first in the east last year, lots of weight your argument holds.

6. Russian Mafia? What ???This just goes to show how ignorant you really are.

7. I can't dispute the fact that there may be stuff going on in the dressingroom, but lets leave the speculation to the sensationalists in the media, ok?

8. The best part of the team? Have you even watched one of the games in the last 30? Those rookies you speak of have largely been some of our worst players int he last few months. They have been reduced to role players.
    Last edited by Captngeetch; 03-22-2009 at 08:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[Sarcasm] Really? A lot of fans and I've never seen one of them? That's magical! [/Sarcasm] I'm just going to disregard every post you make so please don't bother quoting me, it seems you can't get over the little grudge you have.

I don't have a grudge against anybody,and i certainly don't wear goggles like you,its you who can't seem to take anything thats said about the habs whether its good or bad!
    Bring back sergei buddy,maybe he'll save us with his great attitude!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go Canadiens Go

Well he's not helping the team out any by his consistant poor play game in and game out if he is indeed hurt,problem is if we make the playoffs,the other teams are gonna target him!
    As for the dressing room stuff,i hope it finally gets settled as its been going on for too many years now!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

This thread is getting really ridiculous and way out of hand...

SK74 - Quit insulting me and everyone else already, you don't know everything, nor do I or anyone else. So stop acting like you do.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast