Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought me one autograph TTM

Darrel Akerfelds 3/3 (c/o San Diego padres)

I also went to the Reading Phillies game tonight and what a game. There was a HUGE amount of offense, neither pitcher could get the outs.

here is what I got

Jose Tabata (he is an Altoona Curve player and #2 in the Pirates organization)
    This autograph is spoken for and in a possible trade

Michael taylor (2 baseballs autoed on sweet spot. Plus I got a broken bat from him. Hopefully I get his autograph on it next time I am there
    Last edited by propete23; 06-27-2009 at 01:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I found a player that I have been looking for some time. Its brian sanches and I sent to him today (c/o mew orleans zephers)

So this is what I am getting in the mail today

Abraham Nunez (c/o newark bears)
    Wally Backman (c/o joliet jackhamers) sent once before but no response
    Floyd Youmans (c/o joliet Jackhammers) been looking for him for some time

Hope I can get these letters written and out today, or tomorrow

Pete
    Last edited by propete23; 05-01-2009 at 02:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Although it was not TTM that I sent, Druce has sent me these auto cards from Phillies

Kent Tekulve
    Chris coste
    kyle kendrick
    mike lieberthal
    randy wolf
    lonnie smith
    manny trillo
    larry christenson
    ruben amaro jr.
    stan lopata
    grag golson
    jim lonborg x2
    wes helms
    j. a. happ
    adrian cardenas
    tyler green
    shane rawley
    mickey morandini
    scott mathieson
    hersey hawkins (sixers player)
    roy sievers
    del unser
    curt simmons
    sixto lezcano
    ivan dejesus

I thank him very much for this trade and hope to do more business in the future

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, I have decided to put together a list of the players that I have autos on baseball cards here. I figured that would give people a better idea of how my collection is growing day by day. It will also help others know what autos I dont have yet. I am up for any trade of an auto that I dont have currently.

If you have any Phillies autos, PLMK!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This morning I got another Phuture Phillie in Andrew Carpenter (c/o Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs)

1/1 along with a Rphils and LV Iron Pigs pocket schedule. He signed all three

ALso got in mail Warren Brusstar 1/1 c/o home addy
    Last edited by propete23; 06-27-2009 at 01:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave Philley

Hey Pete,
    Big Philly Fan also, I only collect Philly athletes as well. I just rec;d a Bobby Shantz in the mail and wanted to contact his team mate Dave Philley. Do you have an address I can get a sig from? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry alcohol, I dont have anything on that guy. I would try Druce. If you look in my threads, you will see his name. He goes for the older guys much more often than I do. I dont know when this guy played, but know that he was working on 1960's team and other older stuff.

Good luck! I know he just told me that he was headed to hospital for some surgery and should be back in a week. If you dont hear frm him, that is why. I will try and ask him too.

Check out his thread on the 1960 Phillies team photo. May be of some help as I know he posted his successes and addys for that there

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It seems right to hear a guy from Philly telling everyone to rush out and buy liberty bell stamps! To the rest of us they are just forever stamps! LOL!
    Glad to see that you are moving along well in your collection!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey INDY, freedom started in the city of brotherly love!!! haha

I dont know how you guys feel, but I would like to save 2 cents per stamp! every 22nd letter is sent for free that way and I know I send about 20 some letters out a week

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the mail today...

Gene Garber 1/1 personalized to my son (c/o Lancaster Barnstormers)
    Danny Sandoval 1/1 personalized to my son (c/o Lancaster Barnstormers)

I also got 2 packages back from trades that included some much needed Phillies cards for TTM.

2003 Scott Rolen gu bat card is the prize of the bunch. That goes in PC

Funny story about the reply from Garber, he included his business card for Pure Relief Emu Oil. He is the president of this venture. If you want, here is the email address www.purereliefemuoil.com I think when I get a chance Im going to check it out to see what kind of snake oil this guy is peddling!

Pete
    Last edited by propete23; 06-27-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast