Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone need a 03/04 topps jersey edition jermaine oneal 2clr

I have 2 so I want to trade 1 of them, Im always interested in lakers gu/auto
    yao ming gu/autos
    and possibly others
    pm me with offers or post them here, thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Would you take cc or DEWU codes?

no, not really interested in those, sorry.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.

ttt
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.

I'll check it tommorow and let you know, I have to go to work now.
    thanks

cowboyography, Im interested in your tmac jersey card and your garnett jersey card, lmk

ttt

I am interested in the card. I am getting a bunch of GU. If you want a list PM me.

I sent you a pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast