Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Looking for Troy Bell cards for CC, and selling some cards...

I need Troy Bell Base I don't have :). I can go up to 50CC on a card, but make offer.

~My Sell List~ (For CC)

Shawn Marion & Stephon Marbury UD Finite Elements Dual Warm - Ups BV = 12 Both Swatches Are Black Want 200 CC (Flexible)

Pau Gasol UD All-Star Weekend Authentic GU BV = 12 Black Swatch Want 175 CC (Flexible)

Ndudi Ebi/Kendrick Perkins Dual GU BV = 12 Want 200 CC (Not Flexible)

Jerry Stackhouse Floor card BV = 12 Blue Floor Piece (Want 125 CC[/b] (Flexible)

Darius Miles - Dajuan Wagner Dual Warmups Card UD Honor Roll 03 - 04 BV = 12 Wagner is Blue Swatch, Miles is White Swatch Want 225 CC (Flexible)

Maciej Lampe Crystal Rookie Tradition. #'d 066/125. Want100 CC (Flexible)

All marks on cards are on the Toploaders :) And, that is a piece of my Sisters hair on Lampe :)

Thanks!

SCF Rewards

I want the Marion/ Marbury or the EBi/Perkins
    I dont have enough CC but i could add some stuff in. PM me if your ok with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jacbbp's Items on eBay

Can I buy all of the GU cards in the scan plus the Maciej Lampe RC for 820cc plus $1? Or can I buy all of the GU cards in the Scan plus the Maciej Lampe RC minus the Stackhouse GU floor card for 820cc?

LMK!
    Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mojobeau's Items on eBay

i'll give you 1000cc for everything

SCF Rewards

Everything is pending. Sorry guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mojobeau's Items on eBay

why would you even put up these cards for sale if they're pending? that doesn't make sense and it's not fair to the people who would like to buy the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yo Troy bell I tried pmin you about something but your PM box is turned off. Can you please turn it back on or contact me.

Thanks-Rockman

SCF Rewards

TroyBell3_04 --- this fellow has been suspended/banned, until he resolves the trade dispute with Rockman

I find it very odd that Troy received 1000cc from Rockman, then suddenly chose to not receive PMs any further.

TroyBell3_04's account has been suspended, and he will not be allowed to spend any of the 1125 cc.

DO NOT TRADE WITH TROY BELL, UNLESS YOU MAKE HIM SEND FIRST