Thread: New Trade Page - Advice Wanted

New Trade Page - Advice Wanted

I'm still working on it but I would like some input as to what else you think I should put up. I was thinking about adding a separate page for Game Used, Autos etc and just doing each sport on the same page. I'll add some pics of the better cards to each page to keep it interesting.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially since you'll be the ones looking at it!

The link is at the bottom in my signature.

oops
    Last edited by dajuan wagner; 06-16-2004 at 05:17 PM.

check my site and see if you like how i did the basketball. don't have links or any thing but it is easier to look at a site if it's seperated

I am breaking down each into it's own page specifically for that reason. I'll have a page for Basketball autos, one for basketball gu, high-end rc's etc and I'll do that for each sport. If you'll notice, I now have a page for baseball - autos and one for basketball -autos. Takes a long time to type all these...Phew!

I like the way you've broken down youir site. Its easy to navigate and the colors are easy on the eyes. Also looking at your prized possesions page you have some awesome cards.

Nice site.
    Very nice cards.
    Some pics would be nice. If you are interested in trading or selling I can use a few of your cards esp. the Bowman SOTF autos as I am working on a master set (don't know if I'll ever complete it). I am also interested in your Chris Bosh cards as I am a Raptor fan and live in Toronto.
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/wrafman.html

Thanks,

Warren

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am checking out your trade pages right now!

FYI, I am in the process of adding more cards, gu especially. I'll be adding more pics too. I had to sign up for more pages and I had to wait for it to be activated...now it is. :)

Wrafman- Tried sending you a PM but your box is full. Id be interested in these.

95-96 Topps Finest Mystery Finest Michael Jordan BV$10
    2000 Topps Team USArchival Collection (jsy) K. Garnett - BV$50
    03-04 Topps First Edition RC's - Dwayne Wade
    02-03 Topps Chrome White Refractor Kareem Rush