Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card lots for sale for CC

Card lots for sale for CC

Alright I am moved into my temporary place and have decided I still have too many cards to move to my new place so I am once again selling 15 card lots. So heres the deal

15 base card/RC lot (all cards from 03-04) for 75 cardcash.
    Will be more CC for people out of US

Base cards will come from
    03-04 Topps Pristine
    03-04 SPX
    03-04 Topps Matrix
    03-04 UD Glass
    03-04 SP Authetic
    03-04 Hoops Hot Prospects
    03-04 Honor Roll
    03-04 UD Rookie Exclusive

and every third lot will have at least 1 GU or autograph. You can ask people who have bought this from me before I do not stiff people by not putting autos or gu into these. So donate CC to me and once confirmed send me a pm with your address and I will send out every Saturday. SO if you buy it on Monday do not expect me to send out the cards till Saturday sorry but where I live the post office is kinda far but I will get your cards out to you ASAP. If you have any questions just me and I willg et back to you. You can check my references on SCF and I am a cadet on SCS so I have been trading for a while so lmk if any of you guys want these lots!!!

Also if for some reason I mix up your order I will send you a free autograph from a 03-04 set and return your CC to you.

And one last thing for the first 10 people who buy the lots you will be given a chance to win a Andre Miller signed 8X10 photo free with a COA so hurry and buy!!!!

i'll take three but do you know how to transfer card cash?

Umm I think u do it thru the card cashs tore or something

Ok if you would like to order lots from me donate the CC and pm me your shipping address and I will send a confirmation saying I got your shipping address and then just wait for the cards!!!

Any chances of landing a Dwyane Wade lol?

i thought the lots were 50cc's before

the card cash will be transfered just asked bgray how to give the card cash will let you know when i give card cash

At the forum index page, go to CardCash Store and click Shop Here. Once there, scroll down to the section titled "Donate money to an other user" (not very far down the page). Click that, and then put the person who you want to send to into the box asking who you want to donate to. Then , where it says enter the amount, you put the amount of points in. Hope this helps.

Ill try one...........rather 3, 225 and addy on the way.

yes they used to be 50 but honestly I was paying so much for shipping cause 15 card lots weigh a bit especially when everyone orders 3 so I upped it to 75 but thats not really that bad either. Im pretty much gonna do this from now on so hope you guys all enjoy this and for those who have ordered I will get the cards out asap but give me a little time to get organized cause I just moved and Im moving again on thursday so please be patient but you guys will all definently get your cards

you gotten the abdur-rahim sweet sig yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast