Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2002 Bowman Heritage Blalock Auto For Sale....

Hey guys,
    Looking to get $15 shipped Via PAypal for this card. They go for more on ebay plus blalock is tearin it up. The card is mint and in a 1 screw down case and will be shipped in a bubbler. Please lmk ASAP if interested..Thanks

AL

2. Kronozio
    Card is Still available, the deal didnt work out..Only taking personal Paypal, no credit card paypal. Thanks

AL
    Last edited by boneyard; 06-18-2004 at 11:11 PM.

lol, ill pass on the 8 dlvd..Thanks for the offer

AL

dlackey-
    bv is $20, they sell on ebay for 13-14 + shipping.....Ill sell for 15 dlvd.....Paypal (No CC Paypal)

AL
    Last edited by boneyard; 06-19-2004 at 12:21 PM.

i would go $10 on it and i understand if you pass but i normally don't go over 50% on single cards.

IF YOU DONT SELL IT WOULD YOU TRADE FOR A PRIOR GU JERSEY BV15 LMK

Al, Im also interested in trading for it. I would buy, but I don't have the funds right now.

LMK if you see something on my site, you would trade it for.

Aaron

dlackey-appreciate the offer but i will have to pass, thanks.

cardinalfan-also apppreciate the offer but not really interested in GU right now, thanks.

Aaron-will check your site.

AL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast