Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: How to Build Set

SCF Rewards
    Country

How to Build Set

Hey fellow member of SCF. I am new to collecting and have a few questions. How does someone build an entire set. Take Bowman 2004 for instance. Getting the 330 base cards is one thing...but how do you get all of the golds of those 330. Plus the uncirculated, relcics, g/u, and autos. It just doesnt seem possible. How does someone do it? Please give me what you know. Thanks people!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wiley7127's Items on eBay

The 2004 Bowman set (or any set for that matter) would be considered complete with the 330 base cards.
    Now if you were going to build a master set, you would go for all the inserts, gu, autos, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. I used to collect when I was little. My dad would give me a pack every friday as allowance. I wish we had continued with this. I am now a sophmore in high school and am getting back into the Hobby. I think that my first challenge will be collecting the 330 base set of Bowman 2004. Thanks and please reply.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Bowman sets are pretty popular because of the rookie cards in them. Also The same or more so with the Bowman Chrome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I have heard alot about Bowman Chrome. What is so much better about it? Thanks for your help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably because they're good looking cards and there's less cards per pack compared to the regular Bowman. Not sure if the print runs are less then the regular Bowmans though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile

Any time!