Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do They?

Country

Do They?

Well, I've made some customs recently. Thinking that all players would sign TTM, I didn't care if I have their address or not. I've spent hours online looking for the address' of these guys and haven't found anything. I figure I'll just send it "c/o team" and hope I get it back signed. Before I do that, I wanted to know if anyone knows if these players sign? Don't wanna waste my time on them if they definitely wont sign.

Football:
    Matt Ryan seriously? (tikitomoka)
    Favre - autopen
    James Hardy
    Darren Sproles
    Deangelo Williams - c/o team or home?
    Fran Tarkenton - missed the addy
    Gino Marchetti
    Leodis McKelvin
    Marshawn Lynch
    Terrel Owens - c/o team
    Trent Edwards
    Peyton Manning - c/o team
    Steve Slaton - c/o team(?)
    Eli Manning - seriously? (tikitomoka)
    Larry Fitzgerald - seriously? (tikitomoka)
    Roddy White
    Adrian Peterson - seriously (tikitomoka)
    Matt Forte - stamps
    Matt Cassel

Baseball:
    David Ortiz - seriously? (tikitomoka)
    Mike Mussina - c/o home

Basketball:
    Dwayne Wade

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by IsaacAndMark; 03-28-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: thank you tikitomoka

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive got peyton manning c/o team and mussina c/o home

SCF Rewards
    Country

i also got owens c/o team

SCF Rewards
    Country

forte stamps

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

Well, I've made some customs recently. Thinking that all players would sign TTM, I didn't care if I have their address or not. I've spent hours online looking for the address' of these guys and haven't found anything. I figure I'll just send it "c/o team" and hope I get it back signed. Before I do that, I wanted to know if anyone knows if these players sign? Don't wanna waste my time on them if they definitely wont sign.

Football:
    Matt Ryan - seriously?
    Favre - autopen
    Deangelo Williams - not paid any attention to the success thread for the last 2 days?
    Fran Tarkenton - the addy is on this site
    Terrel Owens - did on the cowboys
    Peyton Manning - c/o team
    Steve Slaton - notice all of the successes in the success thread
    Eli Manning - seriously?
    Larry Fitzgerald - seriously?
    Adrian Peterson - seriously?
    Matt Forte - stamp

Baseball:
    David Ortiz - seriously?
    Mike Mussina - c/o home

Basketball:
    Dwayne Wade - seriously?

Thanks in advance!

you really spent hours doing research? most of these guys are reported on this site

Country

sweet. thanks for the help. do you know Mussina's home address? For Owens, should i just try through the Bills once like mandatory stuff starts?

thanks for the help on forte. that sucks. why wouldnt he sign? is it that hard?

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country

. do you know Mussina's home address? h

have you done any research at all? his addy is on this site in the address section

Country

I'm sorry i didn't read all 181 pages of the success thread. I looked at the part with the addresses. Didnt have most of them. Must have missed Tarkenton. Yet there's no reason to be unkind. "Hours", yeah. i've got 50 players addresses and these were the ones i couldnt find. Thanks for the help.

And "seriously" isn't such a great answer. I mean, Peyton Manning signs, and he's a 3-time MVP. What makes Fitz any better? You could say Archie and a strong family influence him to give back to the fans. Yet Fitz's hair is in honor of his mother and his dad is a great role model/influence for him.

you really spent hours doing research? most of these guys are reported on this site

SCF Rewards
    Country

press the search button also to find it faster

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country

but the people that wanted peyton have already gotten him, most of the people that want fitz are ones that just want him because of his postseason this year so he'll get swamped with mail

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast