Cool I'm back!!!!! Looking to Finish of my 1986-87 Fleer Set need some cards.....

Well I have been away for a while but now I am back. I have a Fleer Set that I still need to Complete. I am looking for the Following cards.

Fleer:

#4 Danny Ainge RC
    #7 Charles Barkley RC
    #9 Larry Bird
    #26 Clyde Drexler RC
    #32 Patrick Ewing RC
    #57 Michael Jordan RC
    #68 Karl Malone RC
    #82 Hakeem Olajuwon RC
    #132 Checklist

Fleer Stickers:

#1 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    #4 Alex English
    #5 Julius Erving
    #7 Magic Johnson
    #8 Michael Jordan
    #9 Hakeem Olajuwon
    #10 Isiah Thomas

List which ones you have and what card/player your looking for (any sport) or how much you want or even how much cc you want. :hop: Hoping to start trading soon... LMK

If anybody needs some Fleer cards I got doubles of some cards so If you have one of those I listed and need a different 86 fleer then ask and I may have... we can do Fleer for Fleer...LMK

I would love to get my hands on some fleer. Take a look at my Site if there is anything you need LMK, Otherwise let me know what doubles you have and how much cash it would take to get some from ya.

Well I have 95 cards and I am looking to sell them on ebay or trade them for other fleers but if your interested let me know who you want I will see if I got doubles. To get a full list of all the cards check ebay or beckett is even better.